LOCATION: HEADLAND SCOTLAND (EDINBURGH)
CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2017
SALARY: £18,000 TO £20,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
CONTRACT TYPE: PERMANENT
APPLICATION REF.: BSA17
A unique opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the Business Support & HR Team at Headland Archaeology.
To be considered for the role of Business Support Administrator, you will need to have high levels of numeracy and literacy, proven office and administration skills, be computer literate, and able to use the full Microsoft Office Suite and Excel to a high standard.
Experience, skills, attributes required:
- Provide a reliable business support service through a variety of formats including telephone, face to face, email, and online
- Have knowledge and skills in a range of business support tasks
- Have a detailed knowledge of relevant computer systems and an understanding of business support
- Be able to demonstrate analytical, problem-solving skills and the ability to assimilate and effectively communicate information
- Have experience of working in an office environment with a demonstrated ability to meet targets
- Work proactively to facilitate business support to the full range of services and activities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ad hoc support as required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong prior administration experience in a busy HR environment
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
You will demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, have a can-do attitude and be passionate in your commitment to the business. Ambitious with a real passion to succeed, you’ll be expected to deliver a high level of accurate, quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to complete two aptitude tests prior to interview.
There are many benefits to working with Headland such an annual bonus scheme and a good company pension plan – see www.headlandarchaeology.com/careers/why-join-headland/
Please send your applications via email, including CV and covering letter, quoting reference number BSA17 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn’t always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.