LOCATION: A14 SITE OFFICE IN ST NEOTS
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2017 AT 23:59
SALARY: £18,500 – 21,000 PER ANNUM
CONTRACT TYPE: FIXED-TERM CONTRACT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2017, POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION, 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
The Project Administrator role is crucial for the smooth running of the archaeological mitigation of a large infrastructure project the A14. The post holder will work closely with the Senior Project Manager and the Project Management Team, as well as key contacts within central functions such as HR, Finance and Communications.
The successful candidate will already be working at a similar level, with the skills and experience necessary to quickly gain understanding and management of MOLAs systems and processes. They will ideally be confident in working under minimal supervision, taking initiative where appropriate to get the job done.
We will be delighted to hear from applicants who have experience of working within a site office environment who have a positive, professional can-do attitude. This is a fast-paced, interesting role which requires a person who is flexible and can think on their feet, is driven and has excellent written and verbal skills.
The following criteria are essential:
- Administration experience in arranging and taking minutes for professional and client-facing meetings
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to solve problems, to work under pressure and to prioritise and manage workload to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Clear understanding of diversity and how it relates to the role
The following criteria are desirable:
- Experience of working in a professional services provision environment
- Experience of working with commercial business documentation
- Secretarial or PA experience
- Experience of working with a management team in a supporting role
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Knowledge of Oracle or other SQL databases
- Knowledge of basic financial company processes
- Degree or NVQ Level 4 qualification
- Pay progression on project anniversaries
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pro-rata
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free travel loans for a minimum of three months
For more information please refer to the Job Description and download this Application Form. The closing date for applications is Friday 24th February 2017 at 23:59. Interviews will likely commence before the application window closes so early applications are advised.
Please ensure you complete an application form and submit your CV. Applications made without an application form will not be considered. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.